Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sulphur Springs 100 Mile Trail Run

It's time to bring the blog back because a HUGE adventure is on the horizon...the Sulphur Springs 100 mile train run in Ontario Canada May 25th 2013.  That's right - this year - not next.  Four months to train - four months to make it happen - four months until I go back to being the crazy girl who does Ironmans and not the crazy girl who always is running.  I'm really excited about this challenge.  I'm not uber pumped about running 100 miles but it is something I want to accomplish at some point in my life so I figured why not this year.  At first I was wishy washy but once I convinced Phil to do it with me I become fully committed and jumped in with both feet...now I can't stop thinking about how fun/difficult/miserable/tiring/rewarding this is going to be!

Meeting with Phil at Starbucks to think things through and discuss possible training plans:
 
 Officially filling out my registration form!

So much for online training plans: I have enjoyed coming up with a rough training plan myself.  I have no idea what I'm doing.  I figure if I throw some numbers out there it should/might work out.

The plan coming together!

No comments:

Post a Comment