Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Week Two Highlights

I'm a nurse! I took the NCLEX on the sixteenth and then did the Pearson Vue trick to find out my results. I was excited but more relieved that I can continue on in the program at Vandy. And how did I celebrate...I got on a plane a few hours later and headed to Nashville for a week of classes.

First checking on the phone...
Then confirming on the computer!
The trick is simple and is based off of what happens when you try to re-register. If you failed the test it lets you go all the way to the credit card screen. If you passed then you get a nice little pop up saying you have a test already schedule. I got my official results on the eighteenth but that was pretty anti climatic.

On the 'exercising' front I went swimming for the first time since IMFL and felt pretty sluggish. It was still good to get in and move. And to top off the week I ran a total of a whopping six miles. I would say I'm successfully attacking off season.

No comments:

Post a Comment