Saturday, January 1, 2011

Celebrating the Birth of Christ

Making dog biscuits for Max and LC.

Uncle C's gift to the 'kids' - sick stilts.  I think he wants us dead.  It's going to take me a while to jump over cars and run 23mph.  He gave them to us a few days before hand so we could take advantage of the good weather before three cold and windy days.

The annual Dec. 23rd Christmas carolling adventure with the Smith family.  E even came this year (look closely - back left)!

The girls post carolling.

Putting out one carrot and one reindeer cookie to please the mother.  No liquid.  Deep down I wanted to  put things out knowing that there would be a surprise there in the morning.

Christmas morning.  Santa brought me my last bell.  Every year I have been in school I have received a small bell from Santa.  I cherish this tradition because it is so unique.  This year was a BIG bell.  I got the hint that I'm done with school come August.

E.Q.  My cousins first child.

Explaining my Christmas gift to my Grandmother. Some very old pictures that were slides (yes I picked my favorite from all the ones I did for my parents).  Everyone enjoyed looking at what our dads/uncles/grandparents looked like 30+ years ago.

An enjoyable evening with the family and champagne.

And although this picture is one day too early for this week it's getting posted.  Can't believe my mom turned 60!  The star cake was a hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment