Monday, January 3, 2011

Last week of off-season and the end of 2010

It's crazy to think this year is over.  Just like in the past, this year FLEW by and left me wanting more.  I'm thankful for all the experiences I've had and places I've gotten to see.  I'm not one for resolutions but there are things I would like to change, do different, do better. 

It's bitter sweet that off season is over.  I didn't spend as much time with friends as I would have liked to.  To make it worse on the very last day I pulled my back helping my mom shop at Dillard's big sale.  There's nothing worse than starting the year in less than ideal shape. 

A Christmas gift to myself - compression calf sleeves.  Lets hope they work.  I waited to jump on the ban wagon so I better be impressed.

M got to come after the holidays and spend two days with us and our toys.
N, M, and LC on the rip stick.

LC's favorite game - run to the other side of the dock in 10 seconds or less.

Starting something new - running with music.

Post run with Ron and Chloe.  Ron told me I was an 'uncoordinated mess.'

Mom and I on the last day of 2010.  Walking 23rd street trying to figure out phone issues.  It was a pretty amusing afternoon.

First run of 2011.  Quads were on fire!

I love that on Jan. 1st its warm enough to run in a sports bra yet cold enough that the pool can count as an ice bath.  Too bad I only lasted two min.


No comments:

Post a Comment