Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Back from Nashville

This past week I made my monthly trip to Nashville for class.  I was so thankful that the last snow they had was a week before I arrived and the weather was actually pleasant.  It was a pretty uneventful week with the exception of a presentation I had to give on Sunday - yick.  The big news of the week was my nasty snooty nose that is still sticking around.  I have never experienced anything like it before.  It's not runny - it's too think.  Too much info I know - but it is making me very nausea which is a feeling I don't do well with.  I'll take pain over that any day!  Anyways...I house/dog sat for a friend while I was in town and there happens to be a treadmill in the basement.  My total times on a treadmill I believe is now over 10.  With class having set times its hard to get runs in.  I try not to run in the dark especially in areas I do not know very well.  So that meant I started or finished almost every run on this.....


I'm not sure what I got more aggravated with: the treadmill or the this Gatorade I couldn't open.  I eventually just took a sharp knife and stabbed it open.  Take that!

First half of the run: outside - second half: inside.  This is before I remembered how much I hate the machine.

Afterwards.  Yup it makes me go crazy!

My friend.

This has been posted on several blogs and I just loved it and thought I would share.  An old school adidas ad - this is the norm.


No comments:

Post a Comment