Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentine's Week

This week I'm thankful for my parents safe return from a wonderful three week trip and exhausted from school, work and training.  Now that more people are in the house the noise level has gone up and I'm no longer productive.  That means I'm waking up even earlier so I can get in some studying before training and before heading off to work - it's making for some really early morning.

Saturday afternoon chill time.  This place helps me regain focus better than anywhere else.

The start of trying to make homemade peppermint patties.

Despite hours in the freezer they never got hard which made dipping impossible.

The final product.

Marshmallows with hot chocolate.  There have been too many nights this year where I needed a cup to warm up.

Cheesy but I felt part of the office team and not just an intern when the billing company brought me one extra.

Finally!  Warm weather.  Adios hot chocolate.  68 degrees and bright blue skies with not a cloud around.  I actually struggled with the heat.  Wow - maybe I'm not ready for summer when the heat index is never below 100.

Pretty orchids I received from a friend for house/dog sitting.  They are so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment