Sunday, February 6, 2011

The week in pictures...

I sent in my athletic resume into Brooks.  It's pretty laughable: I had no idea what to put on it.

I normally don't take baths but a good friend sent this to me and well it couldn't be more accurate.  It is soon to be tested.

First decent ride in a long time and it was 2 hours: double bonus.  Ya, two hours is a big deal these days.  I'm dreaming of the days were 3 is normal and weekends are 5-6+.  Crazy but true.  Cooper and I are that good of pals.  Maybe it took the power going out to get me to focus on cadence.  Thankfully it wasn't out too long and I was back to being distracted by the TV.

My parents are soon to return from almost a month long adventure in Burma/Myanmar.  I just finished making my dad a cupcake brownie for his bday last weekend.  It will be on the counter waiting for him when I pick them up from the airport.

Watching the Super Bowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment