Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Cold (40s) and Windy (20+mph)

Sunday was another solid day but was really really windy.  We made it out the door just in time to run and get back to have 5 min to get ready for church.  One good thing about the wind is it took my mind off just how cold it was that I actually enjoyed the run.  The sun was shining and I was feeling strong.  I couldn’t even really tell I ran yesterday.  


Breeze is winds little brother.  Wind is the bully in town and out to cause trouble and frustration.  Breezy is the enduring kind little brother who one doesn’t mind if he tags along.  Complain too much and he’ll get his big brothers hurricane and tornado.  That's Aaron's analogy of the wind today: he hated it but tried to be quite so tornado didn't appear.

I finished the run feeling pretty warm but I was glad I had on two hats.

We spent the afternoon watching movies and eating pizza.  It was perfect.  I'm very thankful for a good friends and times spent together.  Although it was last min. planning everything worked out without a hitch.  

No comments:

Post a Comment