Saturday, February 2, 2013

Swagger


“You got swagger.”  Phil’s explanation of how I run and my view of cars.  He is very safe and always moves out of the way of cars and will run on the sidewalks.  I’ll run on the sidewalks of busy roads but in neighborhoods I run on the road.  Most of the time I’ll run correctly against traffic.  However, if the lean is horrible or my knee is acting up I’ll run on the wrong side or down the middle to help with the pain.  I’m careful and if I hear a car I move.   But if I am obeying all traffic laws and a car doesn’t look like they are even going to make an attempt to look for me I’ll throw up my arms (nicely) to let them know I’m there.   I see this as more of a hello I’m here.  Phil sees it more as a dogging cars and swagger.  I'll take that.

No comments:

Post a Comment