Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Valentine's Day


Thursday was just another day and I like it that way.  I love seeing people I love celebrate the people they love both single and married.  I received sweet valentines from patients who were missing their parties at school and had extra treats to share.  At lunch time MD R came to visit and say hello at the office to all the providers.  He was so helpful a year a go exchanging emails and phone chats with me talking about training groups and locations.  We were supposed to meet up to ride but I chickened out because he is super fast and lives 45 min away.  It was really good to meet and finally chat in person.   He joked that we are the obsessive type and he may steal me away from Carithers.  With the other MDs around he pulled up a cartoon video on you tube comparing Ironman athletes to Ultra Runners.  It was 6 min of laughing. 

My Valentines. 

Watching the video at work with people who just don't get why it really is funny.

So many training clothes this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment